Sunday, July 3, 2011

Little Toot

I had a lot of fun playing this weekend with Kaisercraft's new range Little Toot. It's rare for me to get my hands on new release papers at the start of the month. I usually like to see what the design team present first to get a good idea of the flexibility of the collection and buy things week three. Is that weird?I knew when I saw the preview at the end of June that this one was a must have for me so I actually had it arrive on the 1st July! My son Thom is an avid train fan (not just Thomas the Tank Engine, we are talking real trains - its crazy!)
In fact he likes anything the toots, beeps or honks. He seems to also really love looking at the minis I make of him, he is the star of the book after all.
Kaisercraft have recently introduced sticker sheets to the collections and they are fantastic. The chipboard elements in this range are great too because they have lots of dimension (see the cloud? awesome)
I was going to use their train wooden album but I've already used it twice! So the arrow worked well I think.
A really really fun Sunday afternoon project and a great new range for Kaisercraft.

1 comment:

  1. love what you have done with the Little Toot in that arrow album - looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete